Peace and blessing be upon our nation and prophets.
In this section of refutation of ShiaPen which is formerly known as Answering-Ansar, we wish to copy and publish here the articles of the following website “SunniDefense.com“, which is currently down.
The purpose is to give our readers a very brief idea of what we are dealing with here, may Allah help us. As the writers of this website are VERY OFTEN caught: Lying, Misquoting, Mistranslating, Misattributing, Twisting and distorting texts.
The list of SunniDefense.com articles:
- 1 – The Qur’ān, `Umar (ra) and Sodomy with Women: Exposition of Answering-Ansar’s Web of Lies
- 2 – Asad Ĥaydar a Sunnī Scholar?
- 3 – Misquotation of al-Tafsīr al-Kabīr I: Sunnī Scholars and the Verse of Mut`a [4:24]
- 4 – Misrepresentation of al-Dihlawī’s View
- 5 – Blatant Lie About Şaĥīĥ al-Bukhārī I: Umm Kulthūm “bint `Alī”
- 6 – Misquotation of Shiblī al-Nu`mānī’s al-Fārūq
- 7 – Answering-Ansar’s Lie About the Sunnī Schools
- 8 – Did Ibn `Abbās (ra) Relate the Imāmī View?
- 9 – “Umme Kalthum binte Rahab” and the Sunans of Abū Dāwūd and Ibn Mājah
- 10 – Was Abū Rayya an “Imam of Ahl’ul Sunnah”?